Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome

Hello, my name is David Paquette. 

If you already know me, you know that I live most of my life inside of my own head.  A good friend of mine once said this about me, "Dave is always thinking.  About what, I have no idea."  I'm not a great socializer.  My mind races and I have a hard time making meaningful conversation with another person because my mind is often not on what he/she is saying but simply processing tidbits of the conversation in my own blender of thoughts.  It's not personal.  I don't mean to do it.  I don't want to do it.  I haven't been able to train myself to do better.  So, I decided to try a blog to share some of my thoughts with you, whoever you may be, and we'll see what happens.

Well, this is my starter post.  I'll try to post regularly and if no one reads it, well, maybe it will be a good exercise for me anyway.

Blog at you soon,

David 

No comments:

Post a Comment